- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Limited Use requirements Google APIs
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SalesOcean collects the following data:
- Data for website performance and analytics.
- If you would use our contact form, we will collect personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SalesOcean with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- By filling in our contact form
How will we use your data?
SalesOcean collects your data so that we can:
- Keep track of general analytics for our website (browser, device system, geographic area, etc.)
- Contact you back when you filled in our contact form
How do we store your data?
SalesOcean securely stores your data at our servers that are only accessible through employees of SalesOcean and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
What are your data protection rights?
SalesOcean would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
Limited Use requirements Google APIs
SalesOcean use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
The right to access – You have the right to request SalesOcean for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SalesOcean correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SalesOcean to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SalesOcean erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SalesOcean restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SalesOcean’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SalesOcean transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keep track of your agreement for us to collect data
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SalesOcean uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SalesOcean has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Better Process. Better Opportunities.